sausage recipes with simple, clear
instructions for the first time sausage maker.
The sausages recipes have been reduced to 1 - 5 pound recipes
allowing you to sample different recipes.
Site temporary down for revision
$11.95 plus $4.99 shipping and handling
- Over 80% of American households own a grill. Stand out among your family and friends with juicy, tasty brats,
and Italian sausages at an economical cost.
- If you can make a meatloaf you can create
breakfast sausages or burger patties.
- Delicious breakfast
patties different from the ususal store brand.
- Unique ethnic sausage recipes.
- Deer sausage recipes
- Cost less than store brand sausage and reduced fat/salt levels.
- Price check local meat markets for lowest cost/pound.
- Purchase a mold at a local hardware or kitchen supple store ususally under $20.
vegetable spray on mold for quick release.
- Press sausage firmly to create a solid patty but
do not pack meat into mold.
- Freeze bewteen wax paper for up to two months.
- Type sausage casings into your web browser.
- Check rating of website number of stars.
- The website should state how much meat the casing will process--example 10 to 25 pounds of meat.
- Check with local meat markets if you can purchase 10 to 15 feet of casing.
Creating Delicious Sausages contains 80 sausage recipes from 30 countries with
many more helpful hints.
Pork Sausage Tennessee Sausage Southwestern Sausage Ozark Sausage Chaurice New Orleans Liver Sausage version
1 &2 Nuremberg Brats Frankfurters
Haitian Hungarian Passover
Israeli Salami Lithuanian Moroccan Lamb Norwegian Polish Kielbasa
Portuguese Kentucky Linguicia Romanian
Liver Sausage Cevapcicci Kebabce Medisterrolse Riisimakkara German
Brats Knockwurst Greek Orange Hazi Kolbasz Irish Kosher Brats
hot dogs Pork & Shiitakea Chorizo Sorlands-Kumper Puerto Rician Polish Blood Metitie Russian Scandianavain Headcheese.
Hold slight tension on casing when filling, this will help avoid air pockets, do not
over fill casing, may burst when cooked.